Milwaukee County Historical Society
Findorff was contracted by the Milwaukee County Historical Society to complete the interior renovation and restoration of the south portion of the first and second floors. The French Renaissance style structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and was built in 1913.
The interior renovation and restoration work included:
- Build out of future mechanical systems in the basement
- Reconfiguration of the office, library and gallery spaces
- Removal and replacement of a portion of the second floor steel structure to accommodate library floor loading
- Restoration of ornamental plaster ceilings to the original beauty
- Upgrades to the HVAC and electrical systems