DuPont (Danisco) is a world leader in food ingredients, enzymes and bio-based solutions which offers a comprehensive range of ingredients for the food industry and other industrial sectors. Recently, Findorff completed a complex, fast-tracked, multi-phased project under an aggressive 8-month schedule. All work was completed while the existing plant was in operation, including coordination of all required Plant Shut-Downs for new electrical services, temporary chillers, sanitary sewer and water tie-ins, and modifications to the fire protection system. This allowed Danisco to start up there new manufacturing process on time.
Features of the project included:
- A new 3,100-square-foot maintenance shop
- 10,215-square-foot office addition
- 10,785-square-foot ultra-cold storage (-76F) addition
- 8,850-square-foot remodel to DuPont’s processing area
- New 11,000-square-foot shipping and packaging area