Findorff is excited to announce our award-winning work. Most recently, In Business, Milwaukee Business Journal, and The Daily Reporter recognized several of our newly constructed projects for their notable architecture and quality craftsmanship. They include:
- 25 W. Main: The former Anchor Bank building on Madison’s Capitol Square underwent an extensive redevelopment for what is now the newly renovated Old National Bank building. It includes a five-level underground parking structure and high-end apartment building called The Pressman. The project’s architect was Valerio Dewalt Train Associates. The project was recognized with a Top Projects Award from The Daily Reporter.
- 1433 N. Water: This downtown Milwaukee redevelopment represents a combination of the City’s historic architecture and modern construction. Plunkett Raysich Architects served as the project’s architect. Awards included a Real Estate Award from the Milwaukee Business Journal and a Top Project Award from The Daily Reporter.
- Madison College Culinary Training Center: This significant addition to Madison College’s Truax Campus was designed to help increase enrollment for certain degree-seeking programs and accommodate continuing-education opportunities. This project’s architect was Assemblage Architects. In Business magazine recognized the project as the Best New Educational Development or Addition.
- Oregon School District: Work was recently completed as part of a successful facilities referendum. Its scope included districtwide additions and renovations to meet 21st century learning standards and improve safety. Bray Architects was the architect. The project was recognized with a Top Projects Award from The Daily Reporter.
- Quarter Row: Just a few blocks from Lake Monona, Quarter Row is a new, four-story apartment building featuring a contemporary design and a variety of amenities. The project’s architect was Potter Lawson. In Business magazine recognized the project as the Best New Residential Development or Addition.
- Westin Milwaukee Hotel: With stunning views overlooking Lake Michigan, the Westin Milwaukee Hotel represents the modern class of its internationally renowned brand. Kahler Slater served as the project’s architect. Awards included a Real Estate Award from the Milwaukee Business Journal and a Top Projects Award from The Daily Reporter.
Congratulations to all the project teams for your hard work and success!