MADISON – Findorff is excited to announce several recent promotions of people that have been instrumental to the Company’s success over the years:
- Amanda Byrd was recently promoted to Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist. Having started at Findorff in 2012, she has been significantly involved with spearheading creative proposals, executing departmental programs, and contributing to various campaign efforts. As an experienced marketing professional, Amanda is LEED® accredited and last year served as the PR Chair for SMPS Wisconsin. Currently, she is a member of United Way’s Rosenberry Society and UW Health’s CATCH program. In addition to her professional accomplishments, Amanda is a graduate of UW-Madison and is currently pursuing her masters in Integrated Marketing Communications online from Northwestern University.
- Ben Hager joined Findorff in 2005 and was recently promoted to Senior Project Manager. He graduated from Northern Michigan University and since has become an ASHE Certified Healthcare Constructor. As a leader to Findorff’s project management team, Ben was significantly involved with various projects such as the Madison College Gateway Building, American Family Children’s Hospital, and Ovation 309. Currently, Ben is leading construction efforts for downtown Milwaukee’s new Westin Hotel. Outside of work, Ben has volunteered for organizations such as the United Way and Project Home. Ben and his new bride, Katy, live in Madison. During their free time, they enjoy traveling, boating, as well as spending time with friends and family.
- Luke Hutchins began his construction career as a laborer with Findorff in the summer of 1999 and returned as an intern in 2002 while earning his degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering from UW-Madison. Most recently he was promoted to Senior Project Manager and was involved with various notable projects in the area such as Madison Central Library and the Hub at Madison. Luke is now heading efforts at The James, a 12-story, mixed-use apartment building. His community efforts involve serving as a Board Member for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Wisconsin as well as serving as an active member for AGC of Wisconsin and the United Way. Luke currently resides in Madison with his wife, Joanna, and their two children.
- Brad Olson started at Findorff in 2008 and was recently promoted to Senior Project Manager. Several notable clients Brad has completed projects for include St. Clare Hospital and Meriter Hospital. He most recently led various efforts in the construction of UW Health at The American Center. As an experience professional in building healthcare facilities, Brad is certified by WHEA in Healthcare Construction and is a LEED® Accredited Professional. Brad graduated from Lawrence University and currently resides in Fitchburg with his wife, Megan.
- Matt Premo was recently promoted to Senior Project Manager after starting his career with Findorff as an intern in 2001. After graduating from UW-Madison, Matt was instrumental in projects such as the Madison Children’s Museum and LaBahn Arena at UW-Madison. Most recently, he has been a vital part of Findorff’s education team providing day-to-day oversight of project management activities in the Middleton-Cross Plains and Kettle Moraine School Districts. He is now involved with the Sun Prairie Area School District’s pre-referendum efforts. Outside of the office, Matt is very active with the United Way. He has been a member of its Rosenberry Society Young Professional’s Group for the last eight years and chaired the committee in 2011.