– Blog written by Findorff Senior Advisor Tim Prince, MHA, FACHE
Seek first to understand. Then assess, cooperate, communicate, question, plan, revise, inform, advance.
At Findorff, we focus on the things that matter to our projects’ success – purpose, value, quality, scope and price. To do this successfully, we continuously advance the way we work, by blending the processes of planning, constructing, and completing projects skillfully (Engineer) with our intelligence, resourcefulness, and inventiveness (Ingenuity).
That’s Findorff Enginuity. It’s not really what we do, it’s how we do things.
With a vision to be the premier provider of construction services for our clients while providing opportunities for our people, Findorff is constantly probing at the edges of our industry. It’s in the way we partner with clients, developers, architects and engineers. And it’s in the way we support our field workers, our project leaders and our business professionals.
We are committed to the growth of Findorff Enginuity through advanced tools, methods, approaches, skills, and products. Examples include:
- A prefabrication shop where project components are constructed in a controlled environment, increasing safety and compressing schedules
- Unique laser-scanning capabilities that can reveal potential mechanical, electrical and plumbing issues and provide project team with site-specific intel
- Prefabrication and modular construction practices
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) that delivers a 3-D model of the physical and functional characteristics of the facility
- Semi-Automated Masonry (SAM) technologies
- BubbleDeck® for sustainable concrete deck options
That’s Findorff Enginuity. Talk to us to learn more or to share your ideas.