McFarland Lutheran Church
McFarland Lutheran Church had a vision and plan for their fellowship’s addition and renovation. The vision aimed to enhance the ministries for current and future generations. Their goal was to provide an updated facility that would prompt the congregation to grow spiritually, to add new ministries, and to welcome newcomers. The sanctuary’s renovation theme was “Called to Grow.”
All spaces in the renovated Fellowship Hall were enhanced with new flooring/carpet, wall and ceiling surfaces, doors and trim, enhanced lighting, updated HVAC systems, and energy efficient and sound deadening insulation. Featuring a fresh design, the Church’s renovation also included a new altar, pulpit, seating and baptismal font. Additionally, an 1897 piece of stained glass art, called “Jesus Welcoming the Children,” was restored and installed in the new sanctuary and a new stained glass artwork, featuring a dove, hovers over the sanctuary.