Developing and utilizing green building practices is a vital part of our commitment to improving the communities where we live, work and play.
For our commitment to environmental sustainability, we’ve received recognition including:
- Environmentalist of the Year – Wisconsin Builder Magazine
- Environmental Excellence Award for the Mazzuchelli Center project – AGC of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Business Friend of the Environment Award – Madison Environmental Group
- Preservation Awards for the Tobacco Warehouse Lofts, St. Raphael Cathedral and First Unitarian Society restoration projects – Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
Findorff “Green” Facts
- Findorff is surpassing industry standards by recycling on every project we build.
- Findorff has constructed dozens of LEED Certified facilities and provides a wide range of training opportunities for in-house LEED Green Associates and Accredited Professionals.
- Findorff actively partners with local sustainable agencies such as Waste Cap Wisconsin and Madison Environmental Group.
- Findorff regularly hosts educational outreach programs related to Earth Day and other green building initiatives.
- Findorff is a proud member of the Wisconsin Green Building Alliance and US Green Building Council.